- Massage therapist over 7 years.
- Worked with many clients with chronic pain conditions.
- Member of the NCBTMB and AMTA.
- Passionate about helping people through massage therapy.
- 1200 Hour Massage Therapy Certification – Central Pennsylvania School of Massage
- Massage for Women – Institute for Integrative Healthcare
- Massage for Fibromyalgia – Institute for Integrative Health Care
- Massage for Chronic Pain – Sage Continuing Education
- Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy for the Hands and Arms – Sage Continuing Education
I’m Amber McClincy, a licensed massage therapist and graduate of the Central Pennsylvania School of Massage. From 2012 to 2014, I worked as a massage therapist in my hometown of State College. I opened Arbor Vitae Holistic Bodywork in Bellefonte in November 2014. I have over seven years of experience as a massage therapist.
I provide integrative sessions that combine a number of types of massage. My techniques combine Swedish massage, deep tissue, and myofascial release. I specialize in massage for chronic pain management, but also help my clients manage stress and recover from injuries. I have worked with my clients to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic low back pain, migraines and headaches, multiple sclerosis, Lyme’s disease, sciatic pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
My massage school program included courses in anatomy, pathology, business, ethics, and fourteen types of massage. I keep my knowledge up to date by completing 24 hours of continuing education every two years, and have focused my continued training on learning more about anatomy, trigger point and myofascial release, and massage for chronic pain conditions.
I maintain a national certification through the NCBTMB and am a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
I understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique and create a custom treatment plan for each client I work with. I look forward to helping you improve your wellness through massage!